*** IMPORTANT, AS OF JULY 2015, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: ***
*** IMPORTANT, AS OF MAY 2014, PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: ***
- The Spectrum Direct Radio Frequency Searches don't provide results anymore for fixed and earth stations
when frequencies are greater than 960 MHz, except for radiodetermination services.
Please use the new Spectrum Management System search options
to retrieve those frequency records.
- These results do not include protected frequency records.
Valid EMC studies require coordination with protected frequency owners.
To obtain a list of protected frequency owners by microwave frequency band and longitude range,
go to the Protected Microwave Frequency Information Search.
Only protected frequencies for the 933-944 and 953-960 MHz bands are available on Spectrum Direct.
Please use the new Spectrum Management System Protected Frequency Option
to retrieve the owners for the bands greater than 960 MHz.
For frequencies below 933 MHz, coordination with protected frequency owners must be done
via Industry Canada.
- Search results include pending frequency assignments. Pending frequencies are not
authorized assignments and are subject to being changed prior to final authorization.
However, these frequencies will be protected from harmful interference and should be considered part
of the spectrum environment. Use the "Frequency Status" field to determine its status, if necessary.
Pending frequencies are listed as Frequency Status "0".
- Information on Amateur is not available.
- Information on non-site specific licences (affiliated mobiles, LMCS, etc.) are not available using a
Geographical Area Search. The Frequency Range Search should
be used for these type of licences.
- Information in coded fields can be decoded using the
Radio Frequency Search Field Decode Files.