While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors. In those circumstances, the contact information for someone who can assist you has been provided.
Enter the search parameters for the Ship Station Search. You must complete at least one field to conduct the search. Click the Find button to start the search.
- Nine digit Maritime Mobile Service Identity beginning with 00316.
- Vessael Name
- Name of the vessel.
- Vessel Owner Name
- Name of an individual, individuals or company.
- Call Sign
- Radio call sign as issued by Industry Canada.
- Vessel Identification Number
- The six digit Offical Number as issued by Transport Canada or the seven digit IMO Number as issued by the International Maritime Organization.
- Click the Search button to start the search.
- Date modified: