While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors. In those circumstances, the contact information for someone who can assist you has been provided.
Enter at least one (full or partial) search parameter.
- Nine digit Maritime Mobile Service Identity beginning with 00316.
- Vessel Name
- Name of the vessel.
- Vessel Owner Name
- Name of an individual, individuals or company.
- Call Sign
- Radio call sign as issued by Industry Canada.
- Vessel Identification Number
- The six digit Offical Number as issued by Transport Canada or the seven digit IMO Number as issued by the International Maritime Organization.
- Inmarsat Identity
- Inmarsat Mobile Number(s) (IMN) assigned to each Inmarsat mobile terminal on board. Each field will hold up to 13 characters.
Nine digit IMNs can be entered in a field individually or by using either a dash (-) in the tenth position to indicate a range of consecutive identities (ie. 431605710-713) or a forward slash (/) in the tenth position to indicate a pair of non-consecutive identities (ie. 431605710/20). If such a scope is being defined, the system will expect a two digit or a three digit number greater than the last two or the last three digits of the nine digit IMN provided.
Seven digit IMNs assigned to Inmarsat-A mobile terminals can only be entered individually.
IMNs begin with a prefix indicating the Inmarsat standard. Using the table below, you can determine the Inmarsat standard of any given IMN.
Inmarsat-A = Seven digit IMN beginning with 1 (ie. 1562365).
Inmarsat-B = Nine digit IMN beginning with 3 (ie. 331612117).
Inmarsat-C = Nine digit IMN beginning with 4 (ie. 431600150).
Inmarsat-M = Nine digit IMN beginning with 6 (ie. 631610513).
Inmarsat Mini-M or M4 = Nine digit IMN beginning with 76 (ie. 762385366).
- Click the Search button to start the search.
- Date modified: