Spectrum Management System Data
Spectrum Management System Information
Search results include broadcast stations.
The broadcasting database files can be used to obtain additional broadcast station data.
Please note the following issues with the radio frequency search options:
- Tx Effective Radiated Power (ERP) values in the search results are actually EIRP values for frequencies above 960 MHz.
- Any reported values for Conformity to Frequency Plan, Rx Threshold Level for BER 10e-3 [dBW], and Station Location should be disregarded for Earth Station records.
- The various search tools provide real-time access to Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada's Spectrum Management System database.
The value of Tx transmitter power [W] is incorrectly set to 0 dBW in the search results for all Spectrum Licence frequencies (Service = 85: Spectrum Licence). As a result, the value of Tx effective radiated power (ERP) [dBW] for these frequencies is also incorrect. The correct Tx transmitter power can be obtained in the Spectrum Licences Site Data download file found below.
- SMS Authorization Data Extract: 2020-08-28
The field descriptions apply to each of the service files and to the file that contains all the services.
- White Space Data Extract: Daily
- Date modified: